Welcome to the website for Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, a joint institution of Freie Universität Berlin and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
To navigate directly to a specific page or section, please use the 'Go To' commands as follows:
You are here:
- Organisation of cancer related seminar series, work shops and conferences in cooperation with the Comprehensive Cancer Centre Charité - CCCC
- Generation and implementation of young investigator groups and their integration into joint research projects
- Implementation of an international graduate school for further training and education of young researchers
- Implementation and maintenance of research relevant multiuser large medical devices and resources at the research centre (Bioimager, Solexa sequencer, pharmacological libraries – siRNA, etc.)
- Establishment of an efficient grant department for the research groups hosted by the MKFZ
There are currently no events of this facility.